Admin Essentials Course
- 18:00 to 21:00
- Vojvode Micka Krstića 1M, Belgrade, Serbia
- 011 4141 120
Get your hands on the fastest growing CRM platform! Learn how to improve Sales, Support and many other processes from a single platform.
The goal of this course is to provide people with knowledge of various aspects of the Salesforce platform which will help them understand the benefits of using Salesforce and how to make the platform work in their own advantage. The course is generally focused on system administrators but it covers all kinds of business terms necessary for administrators to support business activities.
With the course Administration Essentials you will learn about:
- Salesforce platform
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Salesforce Customization
- Activity Management
- Process Automation
- Knowledge Base
- Reports & Dashboards
- User Management
- Data Management
- Content Management
Enjoy workshops and build your application!
Bonus: this course will provide a special session for your Salesforce Admin Essential Certificate!
No prerequisites in terms of Salesforce knowledge.
Language: Serbian. It is possible to provide the course in English. However, materials are in English only so that trainees can be acquainted with Salesforce terminology.
- 18:00 — 19:00Unit 1 – Salesforce Platform BasicsAbout the platform, Salesforce ecosystem, Sandboxes, AppExchange
- 19:00 — 20:00Unit 2 – User ManagementUser interface, Lightning navigation, Set company information, Locale settings, User authentication, User account, Search options
- 20:00 — 21:00Unit 3 – Customization ObjectsApps, Tabs, Objects, Relationship between objects, Schema Builder, Business, process, record types and page layouts, Lightning record page, Record list views
- 18:00 — 19:00Unit 4 – Activity ManagementTasks, Events, Calendars, Sync with Outlook and Gmail
- 19:00 — 20:00Unit 5 – Lead to CashLead Management, Account & Contact Management, Territory Management, Opportunities, Campaigns, Forecasts, Configure – Price – Quote, Customer Support Management (cases)
- 20:00 — 21:00Unit 6 – Customization FieldsField types, Required fields
- 18:00 — 19:00Unit 7 – Access ModelOrganization-Wide Defaults (OWD), Sharing model, Role Hierarchy, Sharing rules, Teams (account, opportunity and support), Queues and public groups, Field level security, Profiles, Permission sets, Access model strategy
- 19:00 — 20:00Unit 8 – Data ManagementData import, Data export, Mass transfer, Mass delete, Recycle Bin, Duplicate Management
- 20:00 — 21:00Unit 9 – Reports & DashboardsReport types, Report Builder, Report charts, Report filters, Export reports, Schedule reports, Dashboards and dashboard components
- 18:00 — 19:00Unit 10 – Content ManagementFiles, Libraries
- 19:00 — 20:00Unit 11 – Knowledge BaseKnowledge Management, Knowledge Base in Customer Support, Improve Knowledge Base search
- 20:00 — 21:00Unit 12 – ChatterChatter groups, Chatter actions, Chatter notifications, Chatter profiles
- 18:00 — 19:00Unit 13 – CommunitiesCommunity basics, Create a simple community
- 19:00 — 20:00Unit 14 – AutomationWorkflow rules, Process builders, Flows, Approval processes
- 20:00 — 21:00Unit 15 – Salesforce MobileCustomization, Navigation, Actions